Is it possible to plan for your children’s college expenses in this economy?
We think the answer is YES!
We will help you navigate through the many factors that influence college planning and how they impact you, such as:
- The age you start saving.
- They type of investment vehicle in which you choose to save.
- The amount you commit to save.
- What college or university you child will attend.
- Costs of living and career decisions along the way.
Other issues may arise, but the key is to start!!!
You make ask yourself:
What if later, my child decides not to attend college?
What if something happens to my ability to contribute to the savings plan?
Is a 529 Plan the best choice? Click here for 529 plan FAQs >>
Is there an alternative to the 529 Plan? Click here for a 529 plan alternative >>
We will help you make a plan that accounts for your financial abilities, and allows for the flexibility to survive all of the ups and downs along your life path between now and when your child starts college.