401(k) & 403(b) Rollovers
Take Control of Your Retirement Earnings
Job changes offer the perfect opportunity to reevaluate your retirement savings plan, particularly if you have a 401(k) or 403(b) to rollover. Oftentimes, it’s in your best interest to roll your money forward into an IRA or even convert the savings you’ve accrued into a Roth IRA. At HK Wealth Management, Inc., we specialize in 401(k) and 403(b) rollovers. If you still have a 401(k) or 403(b) with a former employer, it’s important to explore your options. You may be losing out by not rolling that money into an individually managed account.
Your basic options include:
- Rollover the funds into an IRA.
- Rollover the funds into a new 401(k) at your new place of employment.
- Keep funds in the existing 401(k).
- Cash out (taxes may be due).
- Convert the funds to a Roth IRA (taxes may be due).